Polyglots Immigrant Service helps newcomers in the process of transition to new life in Canada. We provide them with guidance and support; our friendly, respectful, and helpful staffs are here to offer assistance with settlement services.
An outline of settlement and integration support services a newcomer receives and benefits from:
- Gain Knowledge of rights and responsibility living in Canada.
- Get referral to the right offices to prepare and file income tax annually with Revenue Canada.
- Receive step by step guidance support with the process of applying OHIP Card.
- Gain support as well as important information about health and wellness, including medical and dental.
- Receive assistance in filling out applications for child tax credits, as well as other government benefits.
- Get referral to professional legal consultant, to help and offer legal advice.
- Obtain Knowledge of information about financial support programs.